We want to hire those that embody the same spirit of those that we want to train and place into work.
Work Ethic - We have a lot to get done, and we’re looking for people who like to work efficiently, effectively and who are willing to invest the time and energy required to do it well.
Fast to learn - We know where we’re going, and we all need to learn a lot to get there. We want to hire people who can learn fast, and those that WANT to learn more. It’s not always essential to go to first-principles, but it sometimes is important.
Ownership - We want people that can own their work from A-Z. We are looking for team that sees a deliverable presentation as not waiting for feedback on whether their work was good or not, but rather an opportunity to share progress, integrate new ideas and to drive the team ahead.
Excellence - We want to make the seen and the unseen parts of work done well. We aim for impact at scale, and want excellence baked into all aspects of our work. We do not want people to submit something and to be wait to be told what to improve.
Bias-to-Action - When not sure what to do, take action and talk to the rest of the team. There is almost always some action that can be taken.
Community - We want your joining our team to make 10 Academy into a better organization.
Closing Date: 31 May 2021, or until position filled.
To apply, send a CV and a note on why you are keen to join us in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the Subject Line job title e.g ‘Community Manager + PR Lead’.
For more information, contact email@example.com
The available positions are listed below:
Area of work 1 - – Supporting the application process
- Support the selection of trainees for 10 Academy, aiming to select thosedisplaying the strongest work ethic, speed of learning and communitycontribution.
- Reviewing and grading applications
- Responding to queries on the team account
- Reviewing application materials and graduation proofs
Area of work 2 - Coaching - groups and individuals
- Hold coaching sessions for individuals and for small groups, with a focus ontopics including time management, career planning, ethics, team work andcommunication
- Support individual learners as needed
Area of work 3 - Training
- Develop training sessions for trainees, with a focus on sessions to enable careerreadiness
Area of work 4 - Guest Talks
Area of work 5 – PR & Social Media
- Support PR and Social Media work
- Excellent communicator
- Able to engage with a diverse team of individuals
- Outgoing, energetic
Location: Anywhere, ideally available in the GMT time window.
Ideal start date: 15 June 2021
Ideal end date: 30 Sep 2021
This is a volunteer position without remuneration.