10 Academy is designed to provide high potential young Africans with the training and connections they need to have 10x impact. Why apply to 10 Academy?
1. Distinguish yourself as one of Africa’s highest potential young people
2. Placement into a paid internship in a high performance organization (expected but cannot be guaranteed – 90% past placement rates)
3. No tuition fees or placement charges.
4. Demonstrate your potential and UpSkill yourself on the 10 Academy upskilling platform.
5. Selected Fellows receive one-month of in-person training in modern skills with no tuition and accommodation and meal costs covered. Only transportation costs to/from the training are paid by the Fellow.
We piloted in 2017, bringing 22 Fellows from 15 countries (55% women) to Ashesi University. These were the top 1% of the 2200 applicants and 90% were working within 3 months of 10 Academy.
Our graduates also launched new initiatives including YouCode (coding+tech social enterprise in Mauritius) and Diagnos (AI health startup which headlined the Global Entrepreneurs Network).
10 Academy is thankful for financial support from Johnson & Johnson, the Wellcome Trust and UNESCO.
1. Start your application with a simple 5 minute application so that we can get to know you a bit. After initial vetting, selected candidates will be admitted to our UpSkill platform.
2. Take your time to complete the further questions and to follow training pathways to be considered for our in-person training sessions for Fellows.
In 2019, 10 Academy brings to you exciting opportunity for any African graduate who is…
The venue 2019 Fellowship is now confirmed! The one month long training will take place…
10 Academy thanks Johnson & Johnson (J&J) for their generous support to 10 Academy. J&J…